Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Many traditionalists cannot understand me since they cannot make the switch away from what Archbishop Marcel Lefebre taught them

Many traditionalists cannot understand me since they cannot make the switch away from what Archbishop Marcel Lefebre taught them .
Here are some of the major errors in their thinking.
1.For me the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) refer to invisible and unknown people. So they cannot be explicit execeptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).This is a crucial point. For all of them BOD, BOB and I.I refer to visible cases. This is their inference.
When you talk to them directly of course they will say that there are no visible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I.Yet at the same time they will say that BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to EENS, this is magisterial since Pope Pius XII and Archbishop Lefebvre taught this.
Usually this is a dead end.For many of them there is no way they can conceive of BOD, BOB and I.I being invisible and unknown.Usually it is the end of the discussion here.
2.For me since BOD,BOB and I.I are invisible so when Mystici Corporis and the Catechisms of Trent, Baltimore and Pius X mention them it is a reference to INVISIBLE people.This is a tough one for the traditionalists and sedevacantists.
I ask them how can Mystici Corporis contradict the Feeneyite interpretation of the dogma EENS, when BOD, BOB and I.I were invisible and unknown cases during pontificate of Pope Pius XII ?. They do not understand what I am saying.Since it is fixed in their mind that for the magisterium BOD, BOB and I.I were exceptions to Feeneyite EENS.
3.So for me Vatican Council II is not a rupture with the strict interpretation of the dogma EENS.Not for them.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: