Friday, December 15, 2017

Pledge of Fidelity Signatories and I interpret the Nicene Creed differently


I interpret the Nicene Creed without the irrationality. For me there is no irrational premise so it remains, 'I believe in one baptism'.It is the baptism of water which is visible and repeatable.The (Pledge of Fidelity) signatories interpret the Nicene Creed with the irrational premise(' I believe in three or more known baptisms they are desire, blood and invincible ignorance and they exclude the baptism of water in the Catholic Church.) 1

1
DECEMBER 15, 2017

Faithful to true doctrine, not to erring pastors

Pledge of Fidelity signatories reject de fide teachings of the Catholic Church and support a new irrational theology

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2017/12/pledge-of-fidelity-faithful-to-true.html











No comments: